Order #: 3495750
Link Staffing is actively recruiting for a Electrical Tech Jr 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician.Our client is one of the largest Iron and Steel Mills in the Metal and Steel Manufacturing Industry. With a rich heritage spanning 70 years, this industry leader provides stability and steady innovation. Our client manufactures a wide array of cables, wires, beams, and fencing, with wide-reaching applications. If you are a career-minded, bilingual candidate looking for a great opportunity in a stable, recession-proof industry, this is it!
LINK offers the following immediate benefits to all our staff:
Essential StaffCARE Benefit Plan – Provides group minimum essential coverage health benefits; Includes screening, counseling, and vaccines
Fixed Indemnity Medical – Includes physician visits, hospital visits, and prescriptions
Short Term Disability
Full-time and Part-time positions
• High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
• 1+ year experience as an HVAC technician and , and willingness to continue education in HVAC field
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment
• Able to read blueprints and technical drawings
• Proficient with manual and power tools
• Familiar with code requirements and company safety regulations
• skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing HVAC systems
• Installing wiring, outlets, and controls
• Maintenance of electrical and HVAC systems
• Inspecting transformers and circuit breakers to ensure they are up to code
• Identifying electrical problems using specialized tools like voltmeters, cable testers, thermal scanners, and ammeters
• Repairing and replacing wiring and equipment using hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, saws, drills, wire strippers, and conduit breakers
• Directing and training fellow workers to install, maintain, and repair wiring and systems
• Following state and local building regulations
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Salary Offer $18.00/hour