Order #: 3495623
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday (may work OT on Weekends)
Hours: 3pm – 7pm
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Using a forklift, order picker and a pallet rider, to load, unload, move, stack, and stage products and materials
• Work with radio frequency equipment for pricing, receiving, and put-away as required
• Responsible for the accurate storing, picking, packing, and receiving of product
• Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
• On a daily basis, perform inspections on the lift equipment
• Operate all lift equipment in a safe and efficient manner, following prescribed work methods
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures set by the company
• Strive to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Other job duties when applicable
• One year in a warehouse environment
• Familiar with warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures is required
• Meeting safety, security, accuracy, and productivity standards of the facility
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Must be eighteen years of age or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Good math, reading and communication skills
• Ability to operate a pallet jack, pallet rider, order picker and a sit sown
• Reach truck and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds infrequently
• Requires squatting, kneeling, bending and some overhead lifting.
• Able to be flexible with a team attitude
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This role frequently lifts up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds as a team lift.
Adjusts body positions, including bending, reaching, stooping, standing, walking, turning, pivoting, and standing for long periods of time.
The noise level is moderate to high.
Visual acuity requirements include close and distance vision, peripheral, and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in a non-climate controlled warehouse and will be exposed to temperature-related weather conditions. This role will operate near mechanical equipment such as conveyer belts and powered industrial equipment such as forklifts and pallet riders
- Salary Offer $15.00/hour