Order #: 3495265
Machine Operator – Billet Processing
Temp To Hire
Pay $15 – day shift
Pay $17 – night shift
15-20 Average OT Hours Weekly
Monday through Saturday:
• Able to work for a range of 12 hours in a High Temperature / Non-Climate controlled environment
• Full Suited PPE Required at all Times (Safety Suit, Steel Toe Boots, Glasses, Safety Respiratory Mask, Safety Gloves)
• Climb stairs, and occasionally lifting heavy items. (A minimum of 50lbs without assistance and up to 100lbs with assistance)
• Push/pull heavy objects with the proper equipment.
• Cardiorespiratory: Have average to above-average cardiorespiratory fitness* to perform the essential tasks of this job safely.
• Stand for long periods of time; up to 8-12 hours a day.
Responsibilities of the Billet Processing Operator:
Oversee the curing process of the billets and delivery of finished billets to Billet Processing.
Load and unload the ovens in accordance with the procedures while wearing the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Coordinate with the Composite Shop to determine the need for ovens and wrapping materials.
Coordinate with the Composite Shop for production needs to receive billets.
Perform data entry accurately.
Expedite materials to meet scheduled production requirements.
Ensure that machine order quantities and actual part quantities match.
Produce parts in a pre-determined production time frame.
Inspect first cut part to print requirements.
Maintain a less than 10%-part noncompliance level.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
• Ability to safely operate various hand-held tools and power tools.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-pressured, and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to comprehend production requirements.
• Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- Salary Offer $17.00/hour