Order #: 3494840
Night Shift: Sunday – Thursday (may work OT)
Hours: 7:00pm – 3:30am
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the efficient and accurate unloading of inbound shipments from Visual Comfort’s vendors
• Unloads, sorts and segregates product based on a packing slip, and an unload plan
• Visually inspects boxes for damage or improper packaging, and communicates any issues to the Lead Inspector
• Labels inbound product with the correct item label to each carton, with the utmost accuracy and date stamp
• Palletizes and stages inbound product for put-away, using proper lifting techniques
• Other administrative duties and projects as required
• Responsible for unloading inbound product in a high volume environment (2,000 cartons plus, daily)
• Highly organized and able to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good math, reading, and communication skills a must
• Ability to stand and work in a fast pace environment
• Some customer service background preferred
• Strive to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
• Efficiently coordinate outbound shipments
• Handle special requests by supervision
• Other duties as assigned
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The Unloader role operates in a warehouse setting.
This role frequently lifts up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds as a team lift.
Adjusts body positions, including bending, reaching, stooping, standing, walking, turning, pivoting, and standing for long periods of time.
The noise level is moderate to high.
Visual acuity requirements include close and distance vision, peripheral, and depth perception
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is working in a non-climate controlled warehouse and will be exposed to temperature-related weather conditions. This role will operate near mechanical equipment such as conveyer belts and powered industrial equipment such as forklifts and pallet riders