Order #: 3494618
Machine Operator – Composite
Temp To Hire
Pay $16 – day shift
Pay $18 – night shift
15-20 Average OT Hours Weekly
Monday through Saturday: 4pm – 4am
• Able to work for a range of 12 hours in a High Temperature / Non-Climate controlled environment
• Full Suited PPE Required at all Times (Safety Suit, Steel Toe Boots, Glasses, Safety Respiratory Mask, Safety Gloves)
• Climb stairs, and occasionally lifting heavy items. (A minimum of 50lbs without assistance and up to 100lbs with assistance)
• Push/pull heavy objects with the proper equipment.
• Cardiorespiratory: Have average to above-average cardiorespiratory fitness* to perform the essential tasks of this job safely.
• Stand for long periods of time; up to 8-12 hours a day.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
• Set up and operate the machine as instructed by the published procedures.
• Work with hot bond, wet lay-up, and fiberglass
• Complete the Work Orders properly and record the required data accurately.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
• Ability to safely operate various hand-held tools and power tools.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-pressured, and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to comprehend production requirements.
• Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- Salary Offer $18.00/hour