Order #: 3493655
14.00-16.00 Per Hour 1st and 2nd shifts available -12 hour shifts
Full Time Position
About Our Client
One of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in North America. With 38 distribution center locations, four manufacturing facilities, and a 60-year legacy of providing quality fencing and accessories, our client continues to be the contractor and architect choice for excellence. Their complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
It's not just a job, it is a career!
Our client's core values are in seven basic principles: Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Passion, Transparency, Empowerment, and Teamwork. Our employees are part of a culture that values and promotes personal growth and development. We understand that to be a market leader, we must be committed not only to our products, but also to our people. We are committed to growing our employees and want our people to feel their time with our client is an investment in their future. It’s our talent that helps make our client the first name in fence solutions.
We’ve got you covered!
Upon permanent hire, our client has amazing benefits!
Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for Employees, Spouses, Dependents &/or entire Family
Company Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Convenient 24/7 Doctor Visits through LiveHealth Online
Legal Assistance via Legal Shield
Employee Assistance Program
Identify Theft Protection
Access Perks – Discounts on products and services with companies nationwide.
401k Retirement Program with strong company match.
In addition to the benefits program, our client also provides employees a competitive wage, career advancement and training opportunities.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as required
Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
Read work instructions and set up machine as required to run different product sizes.
Must be able to work overtime as required.
Forklift Operators operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks.
• Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
• Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft.
• Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
• Checking loads are secure.
• Stacking empty pallets.
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment.
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
• Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Dumping materials into machine hoppers.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required.
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment.
• Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
• Maintain a clean & safe environment.
• May be required to use RF scanner gun.
• Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license may be required.
• Forklift certification per OSHA standards.
Physical demands and abilities
• Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck.
• Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
• Having a good sense of balance.
• Having good eye-hand-foot coordination.
• Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
- Salary Offer $15.00/hour