Order #: 3493624
Link Staffing has partnered with the leader in the nutrition industry for over 40 years. Known for top-quality supplements and enhanced product delivery systems, the company drives advancement by focusing on research initiatives, unique product formulations and unprecedented quality control. A family-owned company with a rich history, they are most proud of their valued partnerships with healthcare professionals.
This position is responsible for ensuring products are weighed and blended in accordance with FDA regulatory requirements as well as company procedures and policies.
· Preparing and operating all equipment associated with weighing and blending. This includes scales, blenders, stand-mixers, forklifts, steam boiler, emulsifiers, granulator, pallet jacks and mills
· Examining and verifying powders, to be weighed or blended, based on identifying data on containers and production batch records
· Moving weighed, palletized products from staging area to blending room(s)
· Preparing powders for mixing such as milling, pre-blending, and sifting
· Blending and allocating products in a timely manner
· Cleaning blending and weighing equipment when necessary
· Correctly filling out logs and the appropriate sections of production batch records
· Alerting the Compounding Supervisor of discrepancies resulting from weighing or blending
- Salary Offer $15.00/hour