Order #: 3493278
Machine Shop – Night Shift 6pm to 6am.
• Make sure Machine Order quantities and actual part quantities match.
• Interpret Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Utilize part inspection equipment to include gage pins, calipers, height gage, micrometers, depth gages, and thread gages.
• Read basic print interpretation, including dimension callouts, tolerance, angles, radius, and finish.
• Enter and interpret data into FileMaker data collection system or on manual time cards.
• Identify parts correctly, accurately, and legibly for traceability.
• Start and observe machine operation to detect machine malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, adjusts offsets as required, and notify Setup Machinist if problem arises.
• Produce parts in a pre-determined production time frame.
• Inspect the first part to the print requirements and submit for first part approval inspection.
• Maintain a less than 10%-part noncompliance level.
• Maintain a less than 25%-part rework rate.
• Stay at workstation at all times unless instructed by your manager or in case of an emergency.
• Perform job tasks in a safe manner at all times while adhering to the company’s safety policies.
• Wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Maintain required attendance and punctuality as scheduled to meet production goals.
• Manage a clean and productive workstation.
• Train and mentor other employees.
• Perform complex troubleshooting.
• Reset parts according to the materials need with the sub-material provided.
• Perform other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• A minimum of three to five years experience operating a CNC machine.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-pressured, and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to comprehend production requirements.
• Basic computer literacy skills.
• Must be self-motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively operate multiple machines at one time.
• Ability to understand basic G&M Programming codes.
- Salary Offer $17.00/hour