Order #: 3493134
• Assemble plugs per engineering documentation to fulfill assigned Work Orders.
• Focus on meeting Production Schedules in the time allotted.
• Complete and properly fill out any Work Orders assigned, including plug builds, packaging, and sub-assemblies, and per department procedures.
• Perform/assist in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory cycle counts as required.
• Maintain required attendance and punctuality as scheduled to meet production goals.
• Follow all procedures and processes to ensure that quality and production standards are maintained while wearing the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Perform other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-pressured, and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to comprehend production requirements.
• Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
• Lift a minimum of 50lbs, repeatedly, without assistance and up to 100lbs with assistance.
• Push/pull heavy objects with the proper equipment.
• Wear the appropriate PPE when required (i.e., safety glasses or side shields, steel-toe footwear, etc.).
• Stand for long periods of time; up to 8-12 hours a day.
- Salary Offer $15.00/hour