Decentralized Staffing Approach
to Centralized Strategy.
- Simplify management of Retailer’s contingent workforce.
- Lack of onboarding expertise.
- Availability of internal associates.
- Inability to flex with volume, especially during peak periods where labor hours increase as much as 800 thousand hours (21%) per week.
- Excessive overtime spend.
- Workforce optimization through vendor consolidation.
- Integrated best practices across regions.
- Executed between 1 – 5% of their base labor.
- Eliminate overtime.
- Significant savings compared to internal / external temporaries, overtime and average associates rate.
- Immediate impact on sales by fixing 2nd shift and weekends.
- Store management focus on base operation vs. recruiting.
- Ability to flex with expected volume.
- Agency presence will create indirect pressure on associate schedule availability.
- Ability to hire best talent from LINK at no incremental cost.
- Partnership has visibility of LINK’s CEO which ensures standards are met.
- Expanded partnership scope from remodels to base business.
- First year saving of $1M, second year savings of $4M, expanded partnership brought in excess of $20M in savings over the third and fourth years.
Success begins with a talent recruitment partner you can trust.
Discover the LINK difference for yourself.