An international building materials manufacturing company. The client provides precast bridges, gravity pipe, cellular concrete building panels, and pressure pipes.
- The client’s orders are often rush orders which require a heavy ramp up in a very short period of time.
- Due to the nature of their project work, the client can be very busy for months, and then have slow periods between projects.
- Safety is an ongoing issue and the client must be in accordance with all OSHA regulations and industry safety requirements at all times.
- Through LINK’s extensive experience in working with manufacturing companies, LINK has provided a flexible staffing solution in which it maintains a constant pool of qualified applicants so that they can respond quickly to the client’s time critical staffing needs.
- LINK’s flexible staffing solutions ensure that the client consistently matches its workforce to its workload regardless of peaks and valleys.
- LINK has customized a safety orientation program that every field staff must complete before being allowed to start on the job site. The orientation includes videos and supplemental material specific to the client’s jobsite and safety procedures.
- Through LINK’s constant recruiting efforts and job matching procedures, the client is able to quickly ramp up its workforce with qualified workers to meet new project demands. This has helped to increase productivity, which in turn has had an effect on the client’s bottom line.
- The client no longer has to worry about upsizing and downsizing their workforce due to project demands. LINK provides workers for the client whenever they need a ramp up for a project, then when the project is over, LINK moves the employees to other assignments. LINK now provides a complete contingent workforce solution for the client so that the workers are there when they need them and gone when they don’t, allowing the client to focus on their core business.
- With LINK’s customized safety program, accidents have reduced, and the client has greater confidence that it is in compliance with safety regulations.
Success begins with a talent recruitment partner you can trust.
Discover the LINK difference for yourself.